31 December 2012

Happy New Year!

Hope you all have had a wonderful year and I wish you all much joy and prosperity for 2013! May happiness and love accompany you during this year to come and I hope you all are able to make it a good one!

I do not have a specific New Year film recommendation but I hope you all have a wonderful time - be it with family or friends - and I will surely recommend a movie or two tomorrow; if you per chance feel as if though you cannot (or do not want to) move further than to your nearest sofa (or even not move at all and simply stay in bed) to watch a film I am happy to provide something suitable!

Also, as a little side-note, you are all at any time free to ask for a specific kind of recommendation (such as within a certain genre or for something to watch with the family etcetera) and I will do my best to be of help!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment